Now let's get on with my once-a-month-and-a-month-behind slacker blog...
The week of July 14-20 was chock full o' fun. First, I got semi-nekked with my baby girl...


When Auntie Jessica came over and cooked dinner for us on Tuesday night...

...Momma Meg accidentally gave Ayla her first contact with solid food (note the cous-cous on forehead, cheek, and shoulder).

Oops! Hee hee.

On Wednesday morning, I biked to City Hall to meet our friend Jon and get sworn in as Deputy Marriage Commissioner for his and Katie's August 1 wedding, which I mentioned in a prior post.
Outside of City Hall, my trusty steed awaits...


The main hall, underneath City's Hall's impressive cupola...



Inside the halls of power: Jon at his desk...

My Deputy Marriage Commissioner instruction packet...

I returned home to find Meg with a hot new haircut. Grrr...

That night, Dave Klaus treated me to a Giants game (Giants won)...

As we strolled down the Embarcadero after the game, we came across Louise Bourgeois's Crouching Spider sculpture, which was stunning...

The week's big news was that Ayla finally got to meet her Aunt Sara (woo hoo!), who spent a fun, relaxing weekend hanging out with her niece-y poo.
The following pics show us...
...lounging in the living room
...getting treated to a delicious brunch with Sara's Grandma Dixie, who's an absolute sweetie
...attending the free Movie in the Park with the usual suspects, Melissa, Mattison, Megan, and Jessica (Sara was there, but not in the pics). Movie was the 80's classic, "The Breakfast Club."







A little aunt/niece bonding time...


No comments:
Post a Comment