Monday, November 15, 2010

The harvest festival with autumn barn dance known as Rachel and Mike's wedding

Check out this photo album, and you'll feel like you were two-stepping with the revelers in Pescadero. I was honored and excited to guide Rachel and Mike's ceremony in the role of officiant. To be precise: I was sworn in as a One-Time Deputy Marriage Commissioner, Without Compensation. Henceforth, you may call me 'Sir.'



p.s. As always, a sneak peak...







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Call you Sir What?
I never did like being called Sir myself - never was in the military - although, I was trained to the "Yes Sir", "No Sir" routine way back in the "old days" when it was done out of respect for your elders.
So I guess we get to show you respect now that your have become an "Elder".
Now that you're Sir whatever, I can go back to being just Dad and ride my scoot - COOOL !
Love ya Son. Great pics. Thanks for the update.
- Dad