Wednesday, March 18, 2009

February Grab-bag (photos)

I thought I'd post a bunch of photos from February. No real story line.


Bernal Hill beckons as we look south from the front steps of our house.



Ayla visits Uncle Ami in his newly opened On The Fly store in San Francisco's Embarcadero Center.



Sing! Sing a sooong!



Eat! Eat a baaall! (Notice the baby paunch.)



Dad is still waiting for his pair of fuzzy pink footy pants.



When Momosaurs attack.









Now that we've sung a sweet, sad melody...



It's time to rock! Put your hands together people.



Ah, the joys of nudity.



Wait, what have we here...? Ooh, camera wristband. Deliiiicious.





I brought my fiddle (aka violin) to my friend Dave's house for a little music jam. No photos of the fiddle, I'm afraid. Or of me.

Dave takes the lead.

Don provides the rhythm, Jon blows the harp, and Daren picks his banjo


Daren on banjo and Bill on vocals and guitar


Bill on lead with Dave strumming out some mean rhythm


We were lucky to get a quick visit in with Nancy, mom of Auntie Jessica, when she was out from NYC for a conference.



No comments: