Monday, April 6, 2009

Hawaii Six-O

Photos taken between February 21 and 28, 2009.


She's charming. Witty. Smaht (if you're from Boston). And oh so foxy. But, of course, I married Meg for none of those reasons. Yes, the real reason was her annual company trips to exotic places. What can I say? I like hammocks.

This year marked my sixth consecutive incentive trip. After some deliberation, I decided that Meg could come, too. The island of Maui and its posh Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa welcomed us for the third time, after two years in Mexico and one in Costa Rica.


"Even the sky looks like a postcard, Mom."


Sunset from the airport


If you've ever seen the movie "The Hand," you know what happened next...


Local surf legend Meg "Humu Humu" Conway


Junior lifeguard-in-training


"And then the Kraken broke through the waves and roared..."


MacGyver's high chair: a robe tie.


Prunes taste just the same in Hawaii. Who knew?


The clean-up crew gets down to business


Cruising the hotel grounds.


Ayla spent some time on Hawaii's lesser-known island, O-frog-u.


Lunch by the pool.


Beach nap in private cabana.


Sharing good times and soggy biscuits


Rested and ready for home.

No comments: